- 4 independent Delay Channels (10 in option)
- 100 ps time resolution (1 ps in option)
- 25 ps RMS jitter (channel to channel)
- 10 second range
- Channel Ouptut Pulse
- 6 V / 50 Ω, 3 ns rise time
- Independent control of width, polarity and amplitude
- Independenttrigger rate (repetititve or single) for every channel
- External trigger mode from external input or internal trigger mode from two synchronous programmable timers
- External clocking up to 90 MHz (in option)
- Controlled via Ethernet, Web page and front panel
- Compact packaging
- Extension to 8 or 10 delay channels
- Channel Output pulse 10V or 20V or 32V under 50 Ω or optical pulse
The GTF1504 Digital Delay Generator provides up to ten independent delayed pulses. Delays up to 10 seconds can be programmed with 100 ps resolution and channel to channel jitter is Less than 25 ps rms. BNC outputs deliver up to 6 V, 3 ns rise time under 50 Ω. Pulse amplitude, width and polarity are adjustable on each output channel. In option pulse amplitude can be 2.5 to 10 V or 5 to 20 V or fixed 32 V or optical pulse.
The generator provides two trigger mode to trigger delay channel: External mode from one input trigger or Internal from two synchronous programmable timers. Each channel can single or repetitive trigger rate.
GFT1504 parameters can be local controlled over the front panel keys and LCD display and remote controlled via Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) or Internet (Web page from Internal Web server). This “web page” provides a simple method to configure the settings on each channel and to control operation.