- 4 independent delay channels (8 in option)
- 100 ps resolution (1 ps in option)
- 25 ps RMS jitter, channel to channel (5 ps in option)
- 10 second range
- Output pulse up to 5 V / 50 Ω, 2 ns rise time (up to 50 V or LVDS in option)
- Independent control of width, polarity, amplitude, and MUX mode
- Independent trigger rate (repetitive, single or burst) for every channel
- External trigger mode from external input or internal trigger mode from two synchronous programmable timers
- Gate (or second trigger) input
- External clocking up to 240 MHz (user programmable)
- Controlled via USB and Ethernet (WiFi + Bluetooth in option)
- Ultra-compact packaging with low power consumption
The GFT1604 Mini Pulse & Delay Generator provides 4 (or 8 in option) independent delayed pulses. Delays up to 10 seconds can be programmed with 100 ps resolution and channel to channel jitter less than 25 ps RMS. An option allows to enhance delay resolution to 1 ps, and channel to channel jitter to 5 ps RMS.
SMB outputs deliver 1.5 V to 5 V, 2 ns rise time pulses, under 50 Ω. Pulse amplitude, polarity and width are adjustable on each output channel. In option, pulse amplitude can be 3 V to 10 V or 15 V to 50 V, under 50 Ω.
One input channel (TRIG) is used for an external trigger, and another (GATE), to trigger off all selected output channels.
The generator uses an internal 100MHz TCXO clock reference, or an external user programmable (from 10 MHz to 240 MHz) clock (sine or square).
GFT1604 parameters can be remote controlled via USB to UART or Ethernet (or WiFi / Bluetooth in option).