- Generate optical arbitrary waveforms
- Vertical resolution: 11 bits
- Rise/fall time: 300ps
- Jitter: <30 ps RMS
- Optical wavelength: 1,06 µm (other wavelengths upon request)
- Non-linearity compensation
The GFT7031 is a PC controlled Optical Waveform Generator. It allows to provide temporally shape optical laser pulses with up to 2.5GS/s resolution.
There are three trigger modes for generating optical waveform.
- External: One input is used to trigger Waveform Generator with low jitter. Rate can be repetitive or single.
- Internal: Trigger to Waveform Generator is from frequency programmable generator provide a repetitive Trigger source
This generator is well suited for laser facilities requiring shape flexibility and non-linearity compensation (gain saturation, …).
All the settings are controlled via Ethernet network. A powerful control panel Web page, from embedded server, provides a simple method to configure settings, download the waveform data and control the state of the instrument.
The GFT7031 is Rackable and has a compact packaging of only 1U, 19", 300 mm