- Four to ten Independent Delay Channels
- <1 ps delay resolution
- <15 ps rms jitter
- 10 seconds delay range
- 10V/1ns rise time into 50Ω channel output pulse
- Independent trigger rates for each channel
- Compact packaging: Rack 19", 1U, 300 mm
- Controlled via Ethernet /Internet (web page) and front panel
- 8 or 10 channels
- Channel output (Amplitude/rise time) 6V/3ns, 20V/2ns, 32V/2ns
- Components Test
- ATE Application
- Laser Timing System
- Precision Pulse Application
- Synchronous Multi-channel
The GFT1004 is a compact delay generator and provides four to ten independent delay channels. The delay resolution on all channels is <1ps and channel to channel jitter is less than 25ps.
BNC outputs deliver 10V level under 50Ω. One T0 channel (zero delay) is used to reference the four output channel in different operation modes.
One input channel is used to trigger off all output channels. In system mode, the module could be optical triggered by a generator on an optical network.
Delay parameters may be local controlled over front panel keys and LCD display and remote controlled over Ethernet and Internet (Internal web server) interface (10 / 100 Mb/s).