- 4 independent delay channels
- 1 ps time resolution
- 15 ps RMS channel to channel jitter
- 10 seconds delay range
- Output pulse up to 10V, 1 ns rise time
- Independent control of delay,width and amplitude
- Controlled via Ethernet, Web page and front panel
- Compact packaging
- Extension to 8 or 10 channels
- Output pulse 6V/20V/32V
The module GTF1504 Digital delay Generator provides four independent delayed pulses on the front panel and in option eight or ten channels. Delays up to 10 seconds can be programmed with 1ps resolution and channel to channel jitter is less than 15 ps rms. One T0 channel is used to time reference the all output delayed pulse. BNC outputs deliver up to 10V, 1 ns under 50Ω. Pulse amplitude and width are adjustable on each output channel. One input channel "TRIG IN" is used to trigger off all output channels.
GFT 1504 parameters can be local controlled over the front panel keys and LCD display and remote controlled via Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) or Internet (Web page from Internal Web server). This “web page” provides a simple method to configure the settings on each channel and to control operation.