- 300 – 900 nm spectral sensitivity
- 5ps impulse response
- 10ps trigger jitter
- 150 dynamic range
- 5 to 50 ns analysis duration
- 11 bits analysis resolution
- Controlled via Ethernet or Web page
- Research involving pulsed lasers
- High speed Optical communication
- Measurement of electron bunch for synchrotron
- Picosecond Time interval meter
- Biology and photochemistry
The CBF500 is well suited for single shot analyses of ultra fast optical phenomena with high dynamic.
All settings and data transfer are controlled via Ethernet.
A power full control panel Web page, from embedded server, provides a simple method to configure settings, control the state of the instrument, and display or store acquired data.
The CBF500 is a licensed product developed under CEA contract.
The light phenomena are focused onto the photocathode of a streak tube. Photocathode converts the photon in a number of electrons proportional of the intensity of the light.
These electrons are accelerated, swept and after which they are bombarded the phosphor screen to create an image.
A digitizing system is coupling to the screen tube via fiber optics to read-out the image.
This system enables precise digital acquisition stored in image memory (raw data).
Data can be processed (analyzed and data corrected) and transferred via Ethernet to provide a two dimensional waveform data.