- 7 GHZ Bandwith with slow roll off
- 50 ps Rise time
- Up to 1 ps time resolution
- 13-Bit Vertical resolution
- 2000 V Maximum Input Voltage without overload
- Controlled via front panel and Ethernet
- Fiducial Input option
- 19" Rack, 4U, 560mm
- Fiducial input for time stamping
- Diagnostics on Laser research and High-Energy physics
- Recording of fast single shot pulses
- EMC/EMP simulators
- High-voltage breakdowns
- Test of high speed circuits
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
Greenfield Technology's FTD10000 7 GHz Fast Transient Digitizer is the industry’s fastest digitizer specifically designed to record very fast single shot pulses down to 50ps with 13-bit amplitude resolution.
It feature unique performances such as 7GHz bandwidth with slow roll off giving a very good impulse response, Maximum input voltage of 2000 Volts without overload and Low noise giving a S/N ratio > 3000.
The FTD10000 is the ideal instrument for recording impulse phenomena in laser research, high-energy physics, EMC/EMP simulators and high-voltage breakdowns, as well as testing high-speed circuits.
Additional features include an input for timing fiducials and a large front panel display for easy and precise viewing.
An interface GUI allows local and remote control of all setup and digitizing features and viewing of results.
As such the FTD10000 is an excellent solution for laboratory and automatic test applications.
The FTD1000 is a licensed product developped under CEA (Comissariat à l’Energie Atomique) contract.