- up to 100 independent delay Channels
- 100 ps resolution (1ps resolution option)
- 25ps rms jitter
- 10 second range
- Output pulse up to 6 V/50 Ω
- Up to 1 Km beetween output pulses
- Independent trigger rates for each chanel
- Four triggers
- Three are repetitive from three internal generators
- One is single-shot from external input/puschbutton/software.
- External Clocking up to 100 MHz
- Controlled via Front panel, Ethernet, Internet (Web page)
- Channel ouput amplitude 10V/20V/32V
- 1ps delay resolution
- Channel optical output
- Extension to 2500 channels
- Synchrotron configuration
- Other form factor cPCI, PXI, Box
- Picosecond Laser Timing System
- High energy laser
- Large physics sytem
- Automatic Test Equipement (ATE)
The GFT1000 can provide hundred delayed pulses to equipment's distributed over an area of thousands of square meters, within a resolution of 1ps. The GFT1000 is a system made with eleven synchronized units. One unit is the Master Oscillator (GFT3001) and provides the triggers and time base to ten Slave units (GFT1004) via an optical network ( splitter and optical fiber).
Each Slave is a digital delay generator and provides ten channels. The delay of each channel is programmable up to 1 second with a resolution of 100ps (1ps in option). Channel to channel jitter is less than 25ps . In standard BNC output delivers 3ns /6V level into 50Ω.
Amplitude, polarity and with are independently adjustable on each output giving you complete time and amplitude domain control.
The high accuracy, wide range, low jitter, and up to 1 km separation between the channels, designate the GFT1000 as the ideal solution to many critical timing problems encountered in large physics system like Synchrotron, Accelerator and High energy laser.
The GFT1000 is well suited in Picoseconds Laser System application to synchronize all the equipments and functions (Flashlamps, Q-switches, high speed Cameras…) with only few compact units.
The basic version provides 100 channels distributed over 10 areas. In option the number of triggers can be extended up to 2500 channels and the number of area up to 128.