- Four Independent Delay Channels (or ten in option)
- <1 ps delay resolution
- <10 ps jitter for internal triggered delays
- <25 ps jitter for external triggered delays
- Adjustable output pulse up to 10 V, 1 ns rise time
- Independent trigger rates for each channel
- Controlled via Ethernet /Internet (web page) and front panel
- Compact packaging: Rack 19", 1U, 300 mm
- Extension to 8 or 10 channels
- Channel output (Amplitude/rise time) 6 V/5 ns or 20 V/3 ns or 32 V/ 3 ns
The GTF1004 Digital Delay Generator provides four independently delayed pulses on the rear panel with options for eight or ten channels. Delays up to 10 seconds can be programmed with 1 ps resolution, and channel-to-channel jitter is less than 10 ps RMS. BNC outputs deliver up to 10 V, 1 ns under 50 Ω. Pulse amplitude and width are adjustable on each output channel.
One input channel, or two internal synchronized timers are used to trigger all output channels. One T0 channel is used as a time reference for all of the delayed output pulses.
The GFT1004 is a Digital Delay Generator that operates either as a standalone device, or as a component in a timing system (Option 2). In a timing system, the GFT1004 is operated in conjunction with a GFT3001 Master Transmitter that controls and synchronizes a number of GFT1004 DDGs via optical fibers.
Delay parameters may be locally controlled over front panel keys and LCD display and remotely controlled over Ethernet and Internet (Internal web server) interface (10 / 100 Mb/s).