- 20 independent delay Channels
- 100 ps resolution (1ps resolution in option)
- 25 ps RMS jitter
- 10 second range
- Output pulse 3 V to 6 V under 50 Ω
- Independent trigger rates for each channel
- Four triggers
- Three are repetitive from three internal synchronized generators
- One is single-shot from external input or puschbutton or software command
- External Clocking up to 100 MHz
- Gate input to inhibit quickly all outputs
- Controlled via Front panel, Ethernet, Internet (Web page)
- Channel ouput amplitude 10 V or 20 V or 32 V under 50 Ω
- Optical channel output
- 1 ps delay resolution
- Extension to 40 channels
The GFT1020 generator provides twenty independent delayed output pulses on the rear panel. Delays up to 10 second can be programmed with 100 ps resolution (or 1 ps in option) and channel to channel jitter is less than 25 ps. BNC outputs deliver up to 6 V level under 50 Ω. Amplitude and Width are independently adjustable for each output pulse.
One input trigger (TRIG IN), or one of the three synchronized internal generator or command is used to trigger all output channels. A T0 output pulse marks zero delay for each trigger.
All parameters (delay/amplitude/polarity/width/trigger source for each channel …) may be locally controlled over touch panel and remotely controlled over Ethernet and Internet (Internal web server) interface (10 / 100 Mb/s).
The GFT1020 is well suited to synchronize all the equipments of a Picosecond Laser System with only one compact unit and one GUI. In this application the "Clock input" of the delay generator receives a reference signal from laser oscillator (80 MHz for example) and the delay generator provides single or repetitive pulses synchronized on "clock input" with very low jitter.