- Four hight resolution delay channels
- 0.25 ps delay resolution
- 25 ps RMS jitter
- 5ps RMS jitter for short delay
- 20 seconds delay range
- Adjustable output pulse (2 to 5 V amplitude and 100 ns to 10 µs width), <1 ns rise time under 50 Ω
- In option four auxiliary delay channels with 1,25 ns delay resolution and 5 V output pulse amplitude
- Trigger sources: External, two internals timers, command
- Trigger rates: Single, repetitive, burst, prescaler
- Controlled via Ethernet or Web page or USB
- Compact packaging
The MOD745-OEM is a compact digital delay generator intended for use in embedded OEM applications. The module delay Generator provides four independent delayed pulses and in option eight. Delays up to 20 seconds can be programmed with 0.25ps resolution and channel to channel jitter is less than 25 ps rms. One T0 channel is used to time reference the all output delayed pulse.
MCX outputs connectors deliver pulses up to 5 V, 1 ns rise-time under 50 Ω. Pulse amplitude and width are adjustable on each output channel.
The device can be triggered by different ways: Either with an external trigger via a MCX input or with 2 internal timers or with software command.
MOD745-OEM parameters can be remote controlled via Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) or Internet (Web page from Internal Web server). This “web page” provides a simple method to configure the settings on each channel and to control operation.