- Up to 4 analog channels in only 1U space
- Up to 2 GS/s sampling rate per channel
- 14 bits vertical resolution
- DC coupled with up to 1.2 GHz bandwidth
- Programmable DC offset
- Internal and external clock reference
- Internal and external trigger
- Trigger output
- Time stamp for real time operations
- 2 GByte DRAM data memory
- Controlled via Ethernet
- Compact packaging: 19" W x 300 mm D x 1U H
- GPIO (in option) for communication to external équipment
The GFT6042 is a versatile 14-bit data acquisition system designed to meet the most challenging measurement situations.This compact digitizer can record 1 to 4 analog inputs at speeds of 0.5G S/s up to 2 GS/s per channel with 14 bits resolution.
This digitizer with selected number of channels 1, 2 or 4, a full flexible DC coupled analog front end meet the requirement of a large variety of detectors in the most advanced measurement situation.
The flexible DC coupled analog front end contains a variable gain (in option), variable bias control, over voltage protection and anti-aliasing noise suppression filter.
The GFT6042 is available in several sample rates from 0.5 GS/s to 2 GS/s per channel.
The digitizer is supplied with built in Web server application which includes a front panel graphical interface via Ethernet that provide a remote control via a standard Web Browser.This application can be used to control and explore the capabilities of the high speed digitizer.
The GFT6042 is a low profile 19", 1U rack instrument with Ethernet interface.