- 4 main Channels
- Dynamic range: 130 dB @ 50 Hz
- Resolution: 24 bits
- Sampling Rate:: 8, 20, 50, 100, 200 Hz
- 5 auxiliary Channels
- More than 300 days of recording
- GPS time stamping
- Station control (temperature, intrusion, battery level...)
- Remote control: RS-232, Ethernet
- Dimension: H=15mm, W=330mm, D=450 mm
- Certified IP-67
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C
The SMAD digitizer is a data acquisition system specially dedicated to analog or digital geophysical sensor recordind.
It allows the acquistion of 4 analog channels with an électronic noise below 1 µV/VHz and a dynamic range up to 130 dB @ 50 Hz.
Auxiliaries' input allows 16 bits low frequency signals recording like meteorological sensors or vault temperature.
The instrument has two RS-232 and one Ethernet User interface remote control.
SMAD is a product developped under CEA (commissariat à l'énergie Atomique) contract.