- Fmax > 100MHz
- Drives 100ft of cable @ 80MHz
- 1.8ns Typical Output Rise and Fall Times
- 2.5V into 50Ω or 5.0V into Hi-Z load
- TTL Compatible 50Ω or 1kΩ Input
- Ten in-phase 50Ω TTL Outputs
- Active Low EN (Enable) Input
- BNC or SMA I/O Connectors
- DC Coupled I/O's
- Self-contained 3.0 x 6.8 x 4.0-in. Unit includes an AC/DC adapter
The PRL-4110 is a 1:10 fanout, 50Ω TTL Line Driver. It is intended for distribution of high-speed clock and logic signals to multiple loads via long lines. The 50Ω back-terminated outputs can drive long lines with or without 50Ω load terminations. With 50Ω load terminations, however, all outputs of the PRL-4110 can drive 100ft of 50Ω cables at clock rates greater than 80MHz.
The input resistance of the PRL-4110 can be selected to be either 50Ω or 10kΩ by a switch.
The 50Ω back terminated outputs typically deliver 2.5V into 50Ω or 5.0V into Hi-Z loads.
All I/Os are DC coupled and have BNC or SMA connectors. The unit also has a TTL-compatible EN input pulled down via a 1kΩ resistor.
When left open the Enable is active, and the fanout buffer will output signals. The unit can be disabled by driving its EN input high.
The PRL-4110 is housed in a 3.0 x 6.8 x 4.0-in. extruded aluminum enclosure. It is supplied with the ±8.5V (±1.4 A) AC/DC Adapter.