- Up to 250 MHz clock rate
- Drive 100 feet of cable at 200 MHz
- Four independent inputs with:
- Selectable threshold (+1.5 or 0.0 or -1.5 V)
- Selectable internal load ( 50 Ω or 1 KΩ pull up)
- Four 50 Ω TTL outputs with:
- Selectable polarity (Normal or Inverted)
- 1 ns typical output rise & fall time
- 2 ps input to output RMS jitter
- Operate from DC +5 V (External AC to DC adapter is furnished)
- Compact module: 103 x 80 x 30 mm
- Option: Mounting flange
The GFT644 module is specially designed for intefacing signal and 50 Ω long cable.
The input threshold can be set to 1.5 or 0.0 or -1.5 V and the input load can be selected from 50 Ω to 1 KΩ pull up by a front panel switch. So that channel input can be driven directly by TTL / CMOS logic levels or open collector or negative pulse ( 0 to -2 V) or AC coupled signal ( +0.5 to -0.5 V)
All outputs with 50 Ω load can drive 100 feet of cable at clock rate greater than 200 MHz with 2.5 V amplitude. Each output polarity can be set normal or inverted and is compatible with DC or AC TTL input.
The GFT644 is a compact module supplied with a +5V AC/DC adapter
Typical GFT644 application includes to distribute four independent High speed signals to four devices via long cable (up to 100 feet) with TTL level.