- Up to 250 MHz clock rate
- Drive 100 feet of cable at 200 MHz
- Four (4) synchronized 50 Ω TTL outputs
- 1 ns typical output rise & fall time
- 1 ps input to output RMS jitter
- TTL level 50 Ω or 1 KΩ input
- Active low Gate input
- Operate from DC +5 V (External AC to DC adapter is furnished)
- Compact module: 103 x 80 x 30 mm
- Option: Mounting flange
The GFT614 module is specially designed for distribution of high frequency clock and high speed logic signal to multiple device via long cable. All outputs with 50 Ω load can drive 100 feet of cable at clock rate greater than 200 MHz with 2.5 V amplitude.
The input load can be selected from 50 Ω to 1 KΩ by a front panel switch.
The channel input can be driven directly by TTL logic levels. The output is compatible with DC or AC TTL input.
A gate input allows to disable the module by external signal.
The GFT614 is a compact module supplied with a +5V AC/DC adapter
Typical GFT614 application would be to distribute High speed signal to four devices via long cable (up to 100 feet).