- Five Channel Time Interval Meter: one Start and four Stops
- 13 picosecond resolution
- < 50 picosecond RMS jitter
- > 100 second range
- 10 MHz sample rate per channel
- Common Gate input
- Input for external 10 MHz reference
- 4 GPIO signals for communication to external equipment
- Easy & quick control via “Control panel web page” (only 10 seconds to connect your PC)
- 100 /1000 Mbit/s Ethernet interface
- Compact 19”, 1U with optional mounting flange
The GFT2505 is a very precise Time Interval Meter. It has five channels: Channel 0 is used as the "Start" time reference for channels 1-4 being “Stops” events of the Time Interval measurement. Each channel can measure the time of the rising edge of one electrical input, to 13 picosecond resolution with > 100 second range. Time Interval samples can be automatically processed to provide Mean, Max, Min and RMS/Jitter.
The instrument uses an internal 10 MHz oscillator or an external very stable 10 MHz source.
The Instrument offers 4 GPIO (4 digital bi-directional signals) under software control for communication to external equipment.
The GFT2005 is a low profile 19", 1U rack instrument with Ethernet interface.
The instrument as a built in Web server that provide an easy remote control via a standard Web Browser. "Control panel Web page" from embedded web server provide an easy method to:
- Configure settings for each channel and Control operation and status of the instrument
- View the measurements (value and graphic form)
- Save the measurement in your file computer.